What you’ll learn:
Traditional selling and distribution will never be the same, thanks to Amazon. Our guest, Brian Beck, explains how brands have a huge opportunity to capitalize off this massive marketplace. You won’t want to miss it.
About our guest:
Brian is an eCommerce industry pioneer with 20+ years of experience, including more than a decade as a hands-on, C-level executive at companies like Harbor Freight Tools and Pasun. He has repeatedly driven annual revenue growth rates in excess of 100% per year and has built digital commerce operations to hundreds of millions in sales. He’s also the author of ‘Billion Dollar B2B eCommerce’. Today, Brian serves as a trusted advisor to dozens of mid-markets and global B2B firms on eCommerce and Amazon strategy and is a regular speaker at the top industry conferences.
Key takeaways from this episode:
- Why all brands can (and should) capitalize on Amazon – 4:50
- Dealing with margin decline and how to stay on top of search results in a competitive marketplace – 9:22
- What makes the most sense for your brand: Seller Central or Vendor Central – 17:20
- The future of Seller Fulfilled Prime – 20:00
- Amazon’s biggest priority as a business that you always need to keep in mind – 21:27
- Deep dive into Reviews: how to generate them quickly (the right way) – 22:22
- Three steps to take to successfully sell on Amazon – 29:27
- Counterfeit companies and Amazon White Labeled Products: the advice you need to hear – 33:56
- How to handle the fake, negative reviews that are killing your product – 39:35